Our supporters have achieved incredible fundraising feats recently! From plant sales to school cake sales to completing the Great South Run, together they have raised thousands of pounds!
How you can help:
- Sign up to easyfundraising.org.uk and Amazon Smile, so you raise money for us at no extra cost to you, every time you shop online!
- Hold your own fundraising event on our behalf, whether it’s a coffee morning or a sponsored bike ride. We’ve listed some of our ideas for fundraising but would love to hear yours, and to help you with fundraising information and materials. We can also provide speakers to give talks at your events or school assemblies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for fundraising support.
- Tell your friends and family about us on social media; follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Donate. No amount is too small (or large!).
– £15 could pay for an English language textbook or bus travel for a family to get to a low cost supermarket.
– £20 could cover the cost of data for so a refugee family is able to stay in contact with loved ones online.
– £100 would provide a destitute asylum seeker with food for a month.
Visit our Donate page to find out more about giving.
For more information about fundraising for Sanctuary in Chichester please contact our Chair, Tony Toynton.