Every little counts! Do you feel inspired to do a spot of fundraising for us but not sure what to do? Here are some ideas…
- A coffee morning
- Afternoon tea – in the garden if you have one and its nice weather!
- Bingo activity – or similar
- Sponsored walk, swim, run, bike ride or horse ride
- A raffle
- Make a meal for friends and invite a donation
- A car cleaning team
- A wine and cheese evening
- A cake sale afternoon
- A quiz night – one-off or regular basis!
- Flower arranging or other crafts – perhaps as a competition
- A bring-and-buy sale
You could set up fundraiser pages on any of the fundraising platforms (e.g. JustGiving), or if you create a fundraiser on Facebook, people’s donations come directly to us without charges being deducted. If you take cash donations, here are some ways to get them to us.
Let us know if you need any support with logos or leaflets for your fundraising activity, or for a Sanctuary in Chi member to come and speak at your event or school.